windshield

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: windshield
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:08:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for all the responses to my windshield question.The good news
is it's in;the bad news is it's the second one. I cracked my original '59
windshield(Sorry George-can you believ e it?), so I ended up putting the
windshield in that came out of the car. I would still like to find an
original windshield (Any leads anybody?) I do think the best advice is, go
toa glass shop. My hands are killing me and it's a precarious operation at
best. I came awful close several times to cracking this one. Carol '59
Bugeye.