Re: my story

To: bmahoney@home.com
Subject: Re: my story
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:31:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Becky,

Just wait 'til you have two or three to play with (they have a way of
multiplying)!  What fun!

In fact, I've concluded that one must have three LBCs to really
experience the joys of ownership:  One project to work on all summer,
one very good driver to drive and enjoy while the other one is laid up
(and work on in the winter, if needed), and one parts car as a source
for miscellaneous pieces (and so you can say things like, "I'm gonna put
that one back together one of these days, when the other two are
finished", "It's too good to be a parts car", and "I plan to learn how
to weld on that one".)

You're never left without a fun driver, always have something to work on
when you feel a need to tinker, and have a quick and easy source for
used parts as needed.  (-;

**You know you're addicted when you shop for a house based on the size
of the garage ("I can get six LBCs in there!")**

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger