Bugeye resuscitation

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye resuscitation
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 11:18:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, all. I'm new to this group.

I am presently trying to get a '61 Bugeye on the road again. It has been
stored for 9 years and has, as you would expect, many, many problems. So
far I have rebuilt the carburetors and have the motor running. Now I have
turned to the hydraulics and am not a happy guy. <grin>

This particular Bugeye was heavily modified some time in its past. It has a
1275cc engine and front disk brakes, I assume all off the same car, which I
deduce from the carb types was probably a '67-'68 model.

At the moment I am planning new rear brake cylinders and rebuild kits for
front calipers and clutch cylinders and am awaiting the parts from Moss
Motors. If anyone has any comments or advice, I would welcome the input!
Thanks.

Tom Zuchowski
Clemmons, NC