Racing bugeye for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Racing bugeye for sale
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:41:18 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This was on the big Healey list from Monday.  I don't know the person or the
car.  Just thought y'all might be interested.

*********

Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:52:24 -0500
From: qualitas@juno.com (jack Feldman)
Subject: Bugeye racer for sale

The following is from a club member. I have no interest in the car other
than to help out.

1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite. Dark blue with white marking, Ex-SCCA
car set up for vintage racing. Originally raced by Mike Joy from ESPN
Motorsports. Disk brakes, Computune engine, full roll cage, fire
extinguisher system, fuel cell + all of the other required safety
equipment. Includes extra engine, two rib cage transmissions, extra cams,
brake rotors, axles, radiator, misc. engine parts, plus other parts.
$4,000 o.b.o. John Kramer 630 969 0784 (H), 630 252-4583 (W).  Chicago,
IL area.

Jack