[no subject]

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 05:54:28 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dave.
        You can cut a piece of 1/2 or 3/4 inch plywood so that it fits
inside the seat (remember to leave enough clearance for the seat cover)
and staple the seat covers to these and then drop them in. I think you
end up sitting a bit higher in the seat since its now flat. I was going
to try cutting out the center of the plywood and putting in some webbing
to see if that would be better, but I have not got around to it as yet.

>From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
>Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 00:40:58 -0600
>To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>
>Dear Group,
>
>        I have looked for a seat bottom (the metal plate) solution for
my
>Bugeye seats and I don't like the thought of buying Moss's $200 fix. If
>anyone has a set or can offer advice on obtaing or making these pieces,
>could use some help from the experts.
>                                                        Thank you, Dave
Meduna