Re: Suspension Bushings

To: Steve Byers <byers@cconnect.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Bushings
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:44:09 -0400
Cc: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Phil
To remove the front coils springs, jack up the car as high as possible, undo the
top trunion nut, lower the a arm to almost verticle and just pop the spring out,
no special tools, no long bolts and with the a arm full lowered there is no
tension on the spring, sometimes the may just fall out but usually you will have
to give it a tug.

Good luck
Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs