Top Frame and Name - Bugeye

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Top Frame and Name - Bugeye
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 01:22:13 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Group,

        I was sanding my two piece top-frame when I noticed the end
insertion pieces were spring loaded. I do not know the purpose of this. As I
worked, twisting the frame around and such, one of the bottom insertion
pieces came lose. Now one side stays in when the spring is expanded and the
other serves as a low velocity projectile weapon of sorts. I am stumped as
to what is holding the other one in place and if I can fix the lose one (or
if I even need to...). Please help guys - I am used to the later type.

        I am also looking for a comical name for my car -the one bought
sight unseen in Tennessee (2000 miles away) from a dishonest son-of-a-b****
doctor recently. I thought Elvis might be neat...any ideas?

                                                        Dave Meduna
David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science