Re: 1275 Supercharger ???

To: endicott@nashville.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1275 Supercharger ???
From: PVanWig@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 10:38:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-05-29 15:02:14 EDT, endicott@nashville.com writes:

<<
 Spridgeteers:

 My car is so reliable that I am becoming bored with it, just not
 enough to do.  So I have decided to try to locate a Judson, manifold,
 oiler and carb.  Any leads would be appreciated.  I would also like to
 hear from anyone that has put one on a square body 1275. Things like
 clearance problems or other issues.  I heard that there is a guy in
 the North East (PA?) that may have parts and rebuilt Judsons, any one
 know who this is?

 Mark

 We put the Junson from an MGA (1600cc) on a MGB (1800cc) but gained no top
end speed. And dropped the gas mileage way down. But you got to 5th gear much
faster.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
60 Bugeye