Horn Blows.....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Horn Blows.....
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:23:07 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

I have another "Spirit of Joe Lucas" problem.
My horn blows when ever I make a right turn.
Only when the car is moving never when stopped so I can see just what is making
contact.
I have a Motolita steering wheel and I have changed to another Motolita hub,
same problem.
It is starting to get embarassing, every time I turn a right corner the horn
blows.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

There is nothing visible making contact when the button is off, nothing even
close to accidently ground out. There are no bare spots in the horn wire.

Other then the Joseph Lucas ghost, I give up.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs