Re: New Starter

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: New Starter
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:44:50 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had exactly the problem you describe, and it turned out to be a bad
connection between the battery negative cable (negative ground) and the
firewall.

Of course, I didn't figure this out until after I had changed the
starter...

Don't forget the ground between the engine and body, also. Either will
cause serious starting problems when everything else seems to work fine.

Good luck!

Tom Zuchowski, '61 Bugeye

> From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
> To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: New Starter
> Date: Monday, June 01, 1998 11:35 PM
>
> Thanks to all who replied about my starter and where to get one.  Seems
Kar