Battery size

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Battery size
From: Dwgwater@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:04:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In the recent thread about battery testing, I don't recall any discussion of
the proper battery size.  (70 Midget) The last time I just asked for an 86
Civic battery, which I knew would fit, even if the terminals were reversed.
The battery in my 92 Civic solves that problem, but it sure looks tiny there
behind the heater box!!  Is there a preferred modern battery size?  I sure
don't want to confuse the guys at Sears by asking for battery for a 1970 MG
Midget, tho it's fun to see the looks on their faces when I do.

Dave Groundwater