AW: Radio Suppression

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AW: Radio Suppression
From: Oram Stephen <Stephen.Oram@nbgm.siemens.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:02:54 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,
        The car is converted negative earth so that should not be a problem.
I don't know what the plugs are
but I have new caps which are big metal affairs which cover the whole top of
the spark plugs. They also screw into the
existing copper cored HT leads.
Maybe I'll go and check the aerial ground again.

Steve