Re: Parts solvents?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parts solvents?
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 15 Jun 1998 14:19:17 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Les Myer wrote:

> Myself, I despise cleaning parts and usually take batches of parts to a
> machine shop to be hot tanked.  Probably cheaper than buying the solvents
> and they come back so nice and clean with all paint and grease removed.

Can you do this without risk of loss?  Example:  I would've liked to take
a bag full of nuts, bolts, washers, small parts, etc. in to the machine
shop.  What would one generally pay for this service?
--
<mml@pobox.com>                                              Matt Liggett
                                  '60 Mini, '70 Midget, '89 SAAB 900t SPG