Re: Heater Removal?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, chuckc@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Heater Removal?
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 05:39:44 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck,
     I never close the heater valve, every summer I run a longer hose
from the valve to the return pipe. I then use a short pipe to join the
two hoses from the heater core. From what I have read and my own
experience if you close the heater valve in the summer the rear
cylinders tend to run hot without the additional circulation provided by
the heater valve.
Peter.
'59 Bugeye
'71 Midget