RE: Lake Superior Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous

To: "'Curtis Carlson'" <carlson@navtech.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Lake Superior Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:42:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Curt
I was more worried about the guy with the Alfa, I thought he was going to cry,
having to drive on gravel. I figured Andy's "Austin Powers" paintjob was going
to survive, I just have no idea what's up with his suspension.

I have to give credit to the navigator too, if he hadn't read the instructions
wrong I'd never have been driving that fast!

I'm not going to touch your last comment, this is a family list.

Phil Vanner