RE: parts needed

To: "'Leo Speichinger'" <ldsp@flash.net>
Subject: RE: parts needed
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:11:10 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Leo:

Good luck!!

I will check my "inventory" to see if I have any of those parts with the right
dates. If anyone has similar parts dated early 1958, let me know! For that
matter, I am still a buyer of any NOS part for early 1958 cars or clean
original parts form the same era.

It is not easy finding a clean, original windshield with the right date on it.
If I remember correctly, there was a lister who purchased a correctly dated one
recently but then cracked it upon installation (Carolyn maybe?). I think she is
looking for another. Not easy restoring a car to original, but a lot of fun in
the process :-). For those of you who could care less about originality, block
your ears! (That's why I have two sprites!).

Daniel