Re: Generator indicator light

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Generator indicator light
From: carlson@navtech.com (Curtis Carlson)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:03:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Phil:

I failed to mention that we did check the belt completely and it's turning fine
with no squeal from the Gen. or from the belt.

This sounds a little far-fetched, but is it possible that we messed with the
Grounding of the generator?  The front generator mount *IS* the water pump
housing and the rear mount goes to the engine block.  We've checked those too
and they seem to be okay...

I'm stymied here.

Give me any ideas no matter how wacky they are.

--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")