Re: Door trim adhesive

To: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Door trim adhesive
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:11:02 -0400
Cc: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greg MAHNEY wrote:

> Jim
>
> I'll be interested in what others say, but a few months ago I stuck mine
> down with some silicone sealant (I think it was a general purpose household
> one).  So far it has worked fine, and I would expect I'll be able to get it
> off with no dramas.
>
> Good luck.

I did this to our Mini 4 years ago, everything is still stuck.
And the Mini has glued (silicone) in window channels.
I did have to remove one once when a window broke, the paint stayed but
it was not easy removing the window channel, not impossible, just not
real easy.
Good luck
Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs