New Rotors Coming

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Rotors Coming
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:43:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The problem with my rotors was as the list suspected.  I had rotors for a
wire wheel Midget and I have rostyles.

A little plug for Special Interest Car Parts in RI.  Sure they sent the
wrong rotors, but when I called this am, they immediately apologized, told
me a UPS person would pick up the wrong rotors and told me my new ones were
on the way.  When I asked for overnight (only three weekends available
before MG '98 in MD), the SICP person said "no problem."

I don't expect anyone to be perfect.  I just want prompt, courteous
correction of inevitable problems that pop up.  Seems like that's what I'm
getting.

Philip