Re: British Car Day at Bowie, MD

To: <Frmjr45@aol.com>
Subject: Re: British Car Day at Bowie, MD
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:16:52 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Russ, Frank

I will, or more correctly my car, will make it's debut at the
"British Car Day" on the 28th.

I was getting worried as I never heard anything back from my
registration but a e-mail to the club was responded to and I will
be there.   Russ I can't find the copy of the "Spridgeteers"
poster do you have any extras?  Or is it still available from -
Amy?

Frank,   Didn't get a chance to meet you at Sprite Rush '98  Hope
to do that next Sunday.  See you guys there.

Biff Jones, AN610879