Re: dead tach

To: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dead tach
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:40:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
We have a pseudo winner! Yes, that's right folks, Amy and Paul got the
bonus part of our question right: The song was "Uneasy Rider" by Charlie
Daniels. Quite apropos for someone who has been Spriteless for a week.

But, since they didn't answer the real question, that is, how did I screw
up my tachometer, we can't give them the prize. :(    So very sorry!

Johnny, tell our lucky couple what they almost won.

That's right Bob, if Amy and Paul had answered correctly and fully, they
would have won an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2010 Spridget Tour of the
Moon! This prize included all airfare and lodging charges plus the cost of
transport for the Spridget of their choice. (Interstellar driver's
licensing not included.)

Thank you, Johnny. Unfortunately for the rest of the list, Amy and Paul
have spilled the beans. No more bonus points, but we're still looking for
that answer to:

How did Jeffrey screw up his tachometer? Operators are standing by...

At 10:04 PM -0500 6/21/98, Amy Turner wrote:

> Jeff Boatright wrote:
> >
> > ...I've been Spriteless for a week and I'm getting cranky (you
> > can call home and ask my wife!)
> >
> > Bonus points: What song is that last parenthetical from?
>
> "Uneasy Rider" - Charlie Daniels?
>
> If I'm correct, how can I redeem my points?  :)
>
> Amy T. and Paul, who was the source of the answer

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis
Mailto:jboatri@emory.edu