Re: Headrest / Fairing

To: bugeye@dreamscape.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Headrest / Fairing
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 06:40:30 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-23 00:43:24 EDT, bugeye@dreamscape.com writes:

<< Does anyone out there have (or ever seen) one of those headrest / fairing
 that goes on a Bugeye ?  I have seen a couple pictures, but never seen one
 in real life.

 I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but someone has a picture of a FASPEC
 sprite that has one, and I kind of like it.

 Let the ridiculing begin >>

Bill,
No ridiculing here.  Hey I just got a Judson...something I never thought I'd
do.  Anyway, I was going to buy a bug tub from a guy who also had tons and
tons of racing parts.  Amoung the parts was the head rest i think your talking
about.  IS shaped like a tear drop and is mounted on the boot lid area.  Let
me know if our looking to purchase it and I'll be happy to call the guy for
you...if I can still find his number.

regards,

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6