U-haul trailers - question

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: U-haul trailers - question
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:20:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

I remember a while back that a question to the list as to whether one of
our cars would fit on a U-haul trailer generated the response of "Yes,
just barely".  Do I remember correctly?

    A '66 Mk.III Sprite decided to follow me home from a visit to my
parents home.  Hasn't moved in 13 years, but it seems to be all there
and surprisingly  in original shape.  It will need to be flat bedded
home, a distance of about 450 miles.  I must get off the evil internet.
I have acquired two cars through this list in the past year!  I will be
picking up the car in about 3 weeks.  So chrome bumper crowd, I'm
officially joining your ranks.

Steve
'79 Midget
'67 Sprite glorified parts car
'66 Sprite soon to be
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."