split gauge

To: carlson@navtech.com
Subject: split gauge
From: Mark van der Linden <MARK.VANDERLINDEN@ey.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:42:34 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Curt:

I am very interested in that article, and was wondering if you could maybe
provide it to me (by fax or so).
I will be in the office until July 2nd, and if you maybe would be able to get
it to me prior to that date, I can
 have the document scanned and attach it to an email to be send out on
spridgets@Autox.Team.Net@Internet.
My fax number is: (312) 879 4685.

As regard to the places to mount I can suggest a webpage:
http://members.xoom.com/spridget/alan.html
Alan Fisher has manufactured a console that fits nicely in the Sprite and that
leaves room for gauges, radio,
clocks etc. For the interested, he also has wingwindows for the cars. I spoke
to Alan a number of times and
he is really a helpful person who gave me a lot of tips. I also ordered the
console (yesterday) and hope to
receive it next week. There are some pictures on the webpage if you want to see
what it looks like.

Good luck,

Mark van der Linden
'69 Sprite