Re: TTHC... Questions posed by Bob Evans

To: GMari58175@aol.com, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: TTHC... Questions posed by Bob Evans
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 09:28:29 -0700
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All right, you wise guys.  THAT'S IT!!!!  The "personal masseause" was already
here and ministering to my physical needs.  Then she saw you perverts
lecherously
peeking in through the window in envy.  She was so scared, I guess, that she
jumped in the bed and under the covers.  Oh, well, I guess I won't read "War and
Peace" today, afterall.

Bob