RE: Bugeye wheels & tyres...

To: "'RMiller930@aol.com'" <RMiller930@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye wheels & tyres...
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:55:32 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
HI Rod ,
I read about a guy who had "British Wire Wheel Co."
in California make him a set of 14" wire wheels with
72 SS spokes , Sprite splined hubs and sealed rims .
for use with tubeless tyres . (Yokohama AO32R 185/60R14) for his bugeye
. Good Luck ,
 Mark Hanna
 AN5L/13731
P.S. I think Sprite wire wheels normally have 60 spokes .