Higher flow water pumps...

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Higher flow water pumps...
From: Joerger <joerger@open.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:03:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Summer is hitting me pretty hard.  The Westfield has
a 1275 from a 72 (73?) Midget, and a six-row custom
radiator.  I'm thinking that with all that extra
radiator capacity that maybe I should bump up to the
next higher output water pump to keep the water
flowing.

I know that there are higher capacity pumps from other
1275 applications, but can't recall what they are or
where to source one.  Anyone have the list of pumps
handy?

        Mark Joerger
        Westfield Eleven
        http://www,open.org/joerger/westfield.html