'74 Midget Suspension Progress: Day ?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 Midget Suspension Progress: Day ?
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:38:45 -0400
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For those following the trials and tribulations of Philip's suspension
bushing refit:

Hosana!  Hosana in the Highest and Peace to all Creatures on Earth!

Philip is done with the passenger's side rear suspension bushings.  The
check strap is also renewed on this side.  Praises be to the removing of
the wheel as it allowed easy access to guide and tap the u-bolts through
the sundry holes.  All lines up well and is ready to roll.

---------

Question for the list - when I lower the car to the ground (Saturday?) do I
tighten all nuts as tight as I can including the u-bolt nuts.  Hmmmm...I'll
look it up in my Haynes (downstairs in the garage at present), but if it
doesn't say there could someone give me the good word?

Many thanks from a fairly pleased DCO (dumb current owner) mechanic.

Philip

Burgundy 1974 Midget