Insurance help

To: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Insurance help
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:11:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As I posted a few days ago, I have Hagerty's Classic Car insurance on the
Bugeye.  They hadn't filed an electronic "proof of coverage" form with the
Florida DMV, and the state was pissed.  Anyway, they said they'd fix the
problem, and it isn't fixed yet.  Only one person in their office seems to
know how to file this form.  They have a week, then I'm looking elsewhere.
Anyone have a classic car company they'd recommend? These guys are $92 /yr
for very complete coverage and almost no restrictions, but I guess you get
what you pay for.

TIA,
Ron