Re: Missing Oil

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Missing Oil
From: Dave <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 19:00:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

At 11:19 AM 8/5/98 -0400, AHSprite78@aol.com wrote:
>Speaking of PVC valves, where can I get one that doesn't cost an arm and a
>leg?
>
>Matthew Smith
>'67 Sprite

Bravo ! Good question !!
 Following one of Franks leads I went to the local auto parts store and
searched for one that
had the right size input and output, bought it for  $3.99. Installed it and
guess what ?
NO MORE SMOKE !! HOORAH !! I have no idea what the vacuum is now (or is
supposed to be, for that matter) but the engine seems to purr nicely.
Still seem to be loosing some oil out the back though and am looking to
supplement ventilation in my quest for
a spotless garage floor. (yeah right ! :-))