RE: generator or alternator

To: "'David Ramsey'" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: generator or alternator
From: Joerger <joerger@open.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:20:35 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David "Crash" Ramsey writes:

I hope you just don't like stereos, as I found your comments about just putting
it in a Mitsubishi kind of mean coming from a guy with a fake Lotus/spridget.
I believe if its your car you do what you want with it...

I hope you like pro wrestling and monster truck pulls, as I found your comments
about my car kind of droll coming from a guy with a "Jap alternator conversion
in a bug-i".  I guess this makes us even.  ;^)

I'm gonna go watch one of Ted Turner's colorized movies now...

        - Mark Joerger
          Salem, Oregon
          Genuine Westfield Eleven