Re: Transmission Help

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Transmission Help
From: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:18:38 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Paul:

Congratulations on all counts!  Getting to keep the car, getting the car
to Sprite Rush (better than I did), and getting the Datsun Tranny!

By the way, I think that you could use just about any alternator in the
conversion.  I used a Bosch one off a Volvo which seemed to work out
just fine.

Gerty is almost away for the winter now that the leaves are falling in
MN.  One more Funkhana on 10/10 and then she goes into storage.  You're
lucky you get about an extra month or two than we do.  Have fun
wrenching!

Curt

--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")