Hella horns

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hella horns
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:25:55 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Has anyone tried Hella horns on their Spridget?  They have some that look
sorta like the original Bugeye diaphragm horn with a metal casing and crank
out 118dB.  I saw some in an overpriced accessory catalog from Griot's
Garage Inc.  I had never heard of them before and doubt if I would order
from them since they are, as I said, way overpriced.  I currently have only
a single, plastic Lucas horn that sound pretty anemic and would like to go
with something that at least looks original.  Thanks for the input.

Jeff Church