I'm Back!!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Back!!!
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 17:20:24 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Spridgeteers!

I'm finally moved into our place here in Kansas City and have got the
internet connection reestablished.  Glad to be reconnected to you folks.

Car news:  Kansas driver's license procured, insurance through AAA today,
tags to follow.  Car goes into a recommended mechanic (Bob Jensen on this
list?) by the name of Craig Vaughn at Foreign Car Enterprises tomorrow.  As
Arioch is now going to be a daily commuter I think it is about time someone
who knew what he/she was doing had a look at it.

Things being looked into:

My clunk is back - probably u-joints
Whine in neutral and sometimes a bit sticky to get into 1st (like to nip
this in the bud)
Top leaks - I've tried fitting this top several times and just don't seem
to have the knack
Gas fumes in the cockpit - hoses or gas tank problem
General look see at all the hoses, lines, shocks, etc.

Looking forward to chatting with you all again.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos