Lurkers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lurkers
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 00:26:05 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
}} -----Original Message-----
}} From: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
}} [mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Frank Clarici
}} Sent: Monday, January 04, 1999 5:08 PM
}} To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
}} Subject: subscribers
}}
}} I see from the list statistics that there are 282 of us on the list.
}} How come I only read messages from about 10% of you?
}} Where are the rest of you?
}} Come out and introduce yourself!
}} We are a friendly bunch.
}} --
}} Frank Clarici
}} Toms River, NJ
}} Lots of LBCs
}} http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut
}}
I am new on this list, but some of you might have seen my name on the
mgs list. I enjoy all things MG, but I joined this list as i have three
Spridgets in my shop. A 69 Sprite named Austin,(my better half's), and
two Midgets, a 71 & 73, named Alfie and Midge respectively.So I look
forward to talking with everyone and hope I can learn more about these
little cars, as we have collected all three of these in less than a
year.
It seems funny to me how some tell me the MGB is the more common MG out
there, and yet these little cars seem to reach out and find me.
Currently know where I can buy two RB Midgets, and one CB Midget, but
only one MGB and 1 MGA. Does anyone else feel like these cars hunted
them down?

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC