Re: subscribers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: PaulLDyson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 02:53:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself also.  My name is Paul Dyson.  I am a mechanical
engineer living in Hawaii.  I have a 69 Sprite by the name of Dinky.  Dinky is
currently undergoing a complete restoration in my garage.  I figure it is a
two year project and have been working at it for about 6 months.

I enjoy all the spridget banter as it keeps me motivated with Dinky.  It
occasionally gets old and I need a boost to keep going.

If there are any other spridget members in Hawaii drop me a line.

Paul
69 Sprite
86 Saab
87 Taurus