Re: Red Line Oil

To: "SPRIDGETS" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Red Line Oil
From: "Mostyn" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:34:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I love it when you talk oil... But where can I get this Red Line oil?
I live in Southern Orange County California..I have a new Rib case and want
to put this oil in it OR ON IT. Most of it will end up on the floor of my
garage in the drip pan anyway. But I understand it's almost as good as
Lubrication Engineers 50W which I have no idea where to find.  Maybe at an
estate sale of an old time racer.

Help me,
Mostyn
AN5L/8625