Re: hording spridgets....

To: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: hording spridgets....
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 23:43:32 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike Gigante wrote:

> Hmm, well I'm up to 18 spridgets if you include my old racecar, 17 if you
> don't. You just can't pass them up. They affect me like like cute little
> puppies
> needing  a home affect some others.
>
> It is taking great discipline to not look at the "cars for sale" in the
> paper. I've
> run out of room (my 60' x 30' shed is full, my dad's garage is full, my
> little shed
> is full) and my wife out of patience.
Where do you call home Mike? I would be interested in getting together
and discussing go fast goodies that work and don't on these cars. I
would like to do some Auto-X events in my Midget(73 no bumpers) without
sinking alot of money into it. (I race Nascar Late models and the Midget
is supposed to be a bus holiday fromt the serious stuff)

Thanx Mark Snowdon, Greensboro NC