unconventional?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: unconventional?
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 06:39:28 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well Frank, I can't dispute your "rightness" about the truely conventional
physical qualities and the pure simplicity of the spridgets but ya gotta
admit it ain't no typical family seedan. And for those of us newcomers that
haven't been around lbc's for 5, 10, 20, 30, etc years...I think
"unconventional" is a term that could be, at least loosely, associated with
these cars.

My problem is that until I can the time to get old Stunt Baby up on jacks,
bleed the brakes & clutch, drain the fuel tank/lines and then get to a
starting (as in vroom-vroom!) point, all I can do is imagine that this
unusual little collection of british engineering is really something that I
can actually go places in. I'm still trying to imagine what it might be like
to do the going in this car instead of my more "conventional" Buick or GMC
van.

Dan & Stunt Baby
(dug out of the Milwaukee snow but still not spridgeting around town)

ps.   you aren't going to ask me to explain "unusual" now, are you??