Re: Location

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Location
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:26:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

I have to disagree.  If they know of the PDLJMPR site or happen
to stumble across it as I did....... NO WHERE does it tell you to
whom to send the info to to be included on the list.  I didn't
know untill it came up on the list quite a while ago (year+).
Even now I'm not clear whether to send it to Les or to Bill
Shickling?  Think the Communications page should tell you how to
join and be an 'official' Spridget list member.

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'