Re: Another lurker

To: robinm@radiks.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Another lurker
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:50:03 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/7/99 11:26:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, robinm@radiks.net
writes:

<< Hello! My name is Robin and I'm a Sprite lover too. I've owned a '61 Bugeye
 since 1966. It  didn't run for 20 or so years, just set in my garage. I did
the
 brakes and made it run 3 summers ago and have been driving it since. Probably
 shouldn't admit this but I'm into classic Chevies too and currently have a
'55
 street cruiser that's taking all my fun car money. I keep the Bugeye licensed
 and insured for periodic drives and plan to keep it for a retirement project.
 I'm filing away some of the technical threads for future reference and enjoy
 reading the list.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nothing wrong with a '55 Chevy and a Bugeye.  There is so much difference in
the driving characteristics of the two cars.  Road holding weight vs. turn-on-
a-dime handling.

I'm for ANYBODY who can keep ANY old car on the road.  I love going to auto
shows and seeing the lengths some people will go to in the name of
originality.  I just wish I had that kind of time and money.

It's nice to have those two cars so you don't get bored with either.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport