Re: Newpaper=60 Sprite

To: Dave Nesseth <davenesseth@xta.com>
Subject: Re: Newpaper=60 Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:27:50 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave Nesseth wrote:

> I realize this is like a brotherhood (sisterhood)BUT, like my brother, I'm
> not loaning $800.00, plus title transfer,tax,etc,etc.

Dave

If this works, and It might from the looks of things, We would all send
you our $$$. Most will send it if they agree, some will forget.
You could make a few bucks from too much money sent or loose a few bucks
from not enough sent.
My proposal is that if you make some extra money, great, keep it for
your troubles. If you get burned on this, I'm sure a lot of us would
kick in so you at least break even.
If it fails big time, just send Ron the bill ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ