First drive of the year

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: First drive of the year
From: "Theo Neeskens" <theonees@worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:34:07 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Yesterday I collected my Midget from the workshop.
The engine and gearbox shouldnt leak oil anymore.
And I had Minilite replicas and new Michelin tires fitted.

Today was the Newyears meeting of the MG club.
I did about 100 miles roundtrip with the top down,
with the temperature around the freezing point.

Had lots of people looking at that crazy man wearing
a funny soldiers hat in his cute little car.

Bought an original steering wheel for my 63 Midget,
I think it is not very pretty but I never saw one before
so I bought it just in case.

Had a little bit of snow on the way back. But if you
start all macho with the top down you should end
the trip that way too.

Typing this with a big mug of very hot coffee to warm
up again....

Theo Neeskens
theonees@worldonline
63 MG Midget MkIa