Vinyl Side curtains

To: Austin Healey Digest <Healeys@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, Submissions for Majordomo <mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Vinyl Side curtains
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:24:15 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A few questions for all you experts out there.  My 1959 Frogeye
originally had vinyl sidecurtains.  These are metal framed covered in
black fabric with a clear vinyl window flap.  Does anyone know of any
company that would restore my old curtains.  The hardest part is
attaching the clear vinyl window to the fabric.  I read of a company in
the U.K. that does such work on hoods (tops) but cannot find the
article.
I would really like to restore these original curtians.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
59 :()
59 MGA