Friend Moving to Great Britain

To: "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Friend Moving to Great Britain
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:02:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
I've got a friend who is moving to GB in less than one month to work for
his company's subsidiary for a 3 year stint.  He is woefully unprepared
for this move and is now in a panic about getting various stuff done.
Is there anyone on the list who currently resides in GB or elsewhere who
would be willing to help this poor soul with some advise on things like
insurance, transporting a motorcycle to GB and using it there for 3
years, and various other items as they may come up?  He's gotten himself
in somewhat of a bind considering that he's also got a wife and 2 very
young children (2 months and 4.5 years old) to take over as well...

If anyone is interested in helping this poor soul out, please send me an
email directly and I will forward it on to him.

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org