Pennzoil Motorsports Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Pennzoil Motorsports Show
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:16:56 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a quick announcement.  The Pennzoil Motorsports '99 Auto Racing Trade
Show is this weekend in Ft. Washington, PA.

Time: Friday 1/15  1 - 10
Saturday 1/16  11 - 10
Sunday 1/17  11-6

At the Ft. Washington Expo Center, (North of Philadelphia) near exit 26 of the
PA Turnpike.  Follow the signs, and DO NOT get on Route 309.

I think it is about $10 to get in with a discount for a three day pass.  This
is basically a racing trade show, but if you want info about auto products,
there should be lots of it, and lots of pretty cars.

I will be in the SCCA booth on Friday during the afternoon, and probably
Saturday night with my son, Eric.  Stop by and say "HI!"

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)