Re: Donated Son

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Donated Son
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:00:18 -0600
Cc: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <ctp@gbn.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'll see your ante of one son and add the second son to boot..... Hell when
the oldest turned 12 and started Mowing the grass I thought I had
discovered Sex!!!! then they turn 16 and they think they discovered it!!!!

oh and the 5 bucks... plus plane fair and one days meals for the
youngest... the oldest has to be able to live on what he has eaten in the
last two hours.....

Keith

RBHouston@aol.com