Carpet Kits

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet Kits
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:44:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I about to plunk down some cash for a carpet set for my '79 Midget.  Anyone
have any opinion (good, bad or indiferent) on the quality of the major vendors
carpet sets?  (My current pick is VB's premium set which on sale for $150)

I did search the archives for CARPET by did not turn up anything on vendors,
only installation, snaps, glue, velcro.