Re: computer power surge??

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: computer power surge??
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:24:04 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, carlson@navtech.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It might leak current someplace, that's why I keep all the outlets
plugged up!

That reminds me of a funny event at the All British Day in San Diego a
number of years back.  The winner of the day got to keep a Lucas Prince
of Darkness trophy until the next year Brit Day.  It was made out of an
old golf or something similar trophy, stood about 3 feet high and they
had replaced the golfer on the top with a Lucas coil.  The owner took it
home, put it in his nice trophy case.  Next year he goes to take it out
to bring it to the meet and the thing is stuck on the shelf.  Seems that
the coil leaked out all its oil, run down the back and disolved the
finish on the shelf and there it was. Stuck to the shelf! Good old brit
oil and Lucas combined!

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com