Another hardtop question

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another hardtop question
From: Rick Williams <redfish@premier.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:23:36 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Does anybody have any experience with having a new plexiglass piece
made for a hardtop. I have a hardtop off of a 66 Midget made by Parish
Plastics in Pennsylvania (don't know if they are still around). While
attempting to remove the vinyl covering from the top  I broke the rear
plastic window. I would really like to use the top but I need a new
window. As you all know the window has compound curves, so making one
myself is out of the question and I'm located in Louisiana so taking it
back to Parish if they are still around, is not practical for me. Thanks
for any suggestions.
Rick